Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ENJOY N240 AIRTIME WITH N100 ON AIRTEL NETWORK + FREE MB

We are making it real again as you can now
enjoy a big deal offer at a low cost, which is how
you can get #240 naira airtime with just #100
naira!!! Yes it
sounds like magic but it works, this trick has
been tested and confirmed working as at the
time of writing this post, Date:07/08/2013 so
you can go ahead and flex it like never before.
What blows my mind about this trick is that you
don't only receive extra airtime on your airtel
sim card, but it also comes with a certain
amount of megabyte (MB) For internet
browsing.
HOW CAN I GET 240 NAIRA AIRTIME WITH
100NAIRA??
Follow this below simple steps and start
enjoyingyour free credit and megabyte.
Step 1:-Get airtel#100 naira recharge card and
load it to your phone.
Step 2:-Once you've finish loading the credit,
Dial*234*100#you will be credited 240 naira
credit and also with a data bandwith mainly
5MB or 10MB
Your #100 naira airtime might be deducted or not. .. it was deducted on my own line buh was still given d airtime nd mb.. it wasn't deducted on some lines too
Note:-You can repeat the steps above to keep
getting 240 naira airtime if ur #100 is not deducted. . U can use d airtime to call any network
Enjoy My People!!

2 comments:

  1. men......thanks a lot I just did it today been sat.9.2016........and guest what I have been credited with 750:00 to call all....I mean all network in 9jar.....hmmmmmmmmmmm u know what my girlfriend don suffer....

    ReplyDelete