Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW: MTN 3GB IS BACK

Mtn wont just stop amazing me The other
day, I posted a tutorial on how to get free 3.GB and 5.0GB + 2.5GB
on your mtn line and am glad a lot of people
got the free tweaks before it was blocked. I just
checked my sim now and I discover that one of
the sim in which the free 3GB was activated is
working back again; faster and better than
before. Could this be magic sim?
If you succeeded in sending 100H to 131 and
you are given mtn free 3GB but unable to use it,
just make sure you configure your apn like this;
Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username:web
Password:web
And to those whose sim 7.5GB was transferred
to and you are sure you did not finish it before
it was wiped, just try and browse with your sim
because it is rocking like Jet Li feast. Make
sure you dont send 2 to 131 at all if not it
will be blocked.
I also learnt Mtn is now working on some
Android phone but not all.. I will update us
about it.
My God, I got to download right now
Note 2 if you successfully have any MB on your
sim always share to other sims and browse
from there ASAp..

No comments:

Post a Comment